Top Network Posts
- 30Do two beams of light attract each other in general theory of relativity?
- 22How did Kepler "guess" his third law from data?
- 20Is anything actually 1 meter long (or 1kg of weight)?
- 19Is physics rigorous in the mathematical sense?
- 17Gravitation law paradox for very close objects?
- 17Why does non-commutativity in quantum mechanics require us to use Hilbert spaces?
- 15Can we (theoretically) spin the black hole so strong that it will be broken apart by centrifugal force?
- View more network posts →