I'm a Software Engineer for a well-known aerospace and defense industry company. I've been with the company for four years, and I've been working with a flight simulation lab for nearly three years now.
Before working for my current employer, I worked for four years as an IT Technician for a college campus.
I've been running RPGs of many types since about 2003. I've been a player, a GM, and a moderator many times. As a GM and moderator most of my experience is with freeform, text-based, play-by-post RPGs. I have also LARPed a few times, and I have some experience with traditional tabletop RPGs. Most of my tabletop experience is with Pathfinder.
I'm also an amateur novelist and poet, and when I get the chance I work on my large story universe or one of my short stories. My wife and I are also working on a book series together.
Top Network Posts
- 114Keeping the top bar logged in
- 78How many extraterrestrial bodies have hosted a "lander" which returned images?
- 47What resources could be gained from asteroid mining that would be worth the effort?
- 35What would happen if a mutiny occurred on the International Space Station?
- 30Why has Venus's atmosphere not been stripped away by solar wind?
- 29Is the International Space Station "hackable"?
- 24When/where did the cosmonauts fight wolves?
- View more network posts →