My degree was in Applied Mathematics with a minor in Computer Science. I've been a software developer since 2004; C# is my primary language recently. My greatest software interest is in the field is Artificial Intelligence. I have been interested in space exploration as long as I can remember. I hope that we can become a truly space-faring race one day, which is just not realistically possible without solving some daunting engineering challenges. So among my keenest interests are ideas that reduce the energy required for escape velocity, like space elevators, or ways to harness and expend much more energy without destroying the planet.
Top Network Posts
- 31How does the Earth move in the sky as seen from the Moon?
- 17How would the search for life on Mars be affected by having boots on the ground?
- 13Why, specifically, does each generation, on average, improve upon the design of the species rather than degrade it?
- 11Is there any telescope on Earth that can see the lunar rovers on the moon?
- 9Why have so many space missions had a crew of 3?
- 8Reverse Lunar Space Elevator
- 8Is it accurate to compare comets to clouds and rain?
- View more network posts →