StackOverflow; creating a generation of lazy programmers who cannot:-
- debug their own code
- think for themselves
- work through a problem towards a solution
- read a manual and understand it
- write tests to try out and understand new concepts
- put in the effort that writing good code requires
Sad, but true I'm afraid.
Top Network Posts
- 42Is it bad to allow my team to develop more knowledge and skills than I?
- 34php weeks between 2 dates
- 31NOW() function in PHP
- 20Different timezone_types on DateTime object
- 17Can we actually discourage downvotes?
- 16PHP, pass parameters from command line to a PHP script
- 14How to create a scrolling or static sidebar menu
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.