I'm a Sofware Engineer working in Tolland, CT. I'm currently enrolled in the Computer Science associates program at Manchester Community College. I'm looking forward to the CS program at Uconn in a year or so.
I love the awesome power of the interaction between hardware and software. I love all things software (Accept Assembly) and just about anything else that peaks my interest.
Even though my technical title is Software Engineer, i spend a lot of my time designing PC boards and other gadgets for the company i work for.
Top Network Posts
- 70How to detect scroll position of page using jQuery
- 39Can malware be transmitted via a USB charger plugged into a wall socket?
- 18What are the differences between a Black Hole and a Supermassive Black Hole
- 18What causes a star to become a pulsar?
- 13Car won't start, possibly due to ants in batteries
- 8What are the main differences between solar flares and coronal mass ejections?
- 7Google Simple API key stopped working
- View more network posts →