I've had a long standing, amateur, interest in astronomy ever since school. I watch science documentaries on the BBC (still the best) and while I don't read text books (I'm not that masochistic!) I do read popular physics books, I even read A Brief History of Time.However, I've found that many of them go over the same ground as all the others and don't tell me anything new. That's one reason I'm here.
Top network posts
- 627Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 164Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 127Joining two lists together
- 109Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 101How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 99How does the computer know that the PC was not properly shut down?
- View more network posts →